Thursday, October 6, 2011

Remembering Cherry Blossoms

A cherry blossom is the flower of any of several trees of genus Prunus, particularly the Japanese Cherry,which is sometimes called sakura after the Japanese (桜 or 櫻; さくら).


because of that I was inspired to make this photo. I believe that cherry blossoms are one of the prettiest flower on earth, It's one of the reason why I also want to go to japan.






Since I can't go to Japan, I made this photo a while ago remebering cherry blossoms. Unfortunately I don't know how to write my name in japanese so I just wrote in in korean.  I also want to go to Korea  by the way. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. @michaela scalisi: thankyou ^__^ let's follow each other at google connect if you don't mind :)


    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^