Friday, January 6, 2012

REVIEW: Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser

Recently I purchased this Tony Moly Clean Dew lemon seed foam cleanser. I'm already using this for a week. I got this for only 179 php. I actually also purchased Tony Moly Natural Pulp essence sheet mask in hyaluroni acid and they gave me a free sample of Appletox yipeee ^__^ I'm going ti make an in depth reivew of each product ^__^








So what's this product claims?


As what written on it this is a brillian cleansing care system that brings strong vital power of fresh three seeds with dewy water.




So how can we use the product?
When washing your face, work into a lather, and gently massage into the face, then rinse off with like warm water.


The verdict.


I love this product! It really cleanse my face and I can feel it day by day! one more good thing is that it's very affordable for a 200ml size of facial cleanser. I love it also how it makes my skin softer and I can't say any negative things about it. will I repurchase? WELL OF COURSE! however I also want to try other flavors of this foam cleanser line by Tony Moly. ^_^

14 comments:

  1. i use this one too and i love it, i only wish it has a pore tightening property hehe

    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also use tomatox and hyaluronic acid mask and i think it tightens my pores hehehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, can i ask a favor? haha :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as long im capable of doing it :)

      Delete
  4. Select all images with a store front.
    Click verify once there are none left.

    ReplyDelete

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^