Saturday, October 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger award!


Hi guys! I am nominated for a  award from miss bee, Thankyou so much sis for nominatng me! I recieved this last September 23 2012 Althought it is only today that I got enough time to make one for myself hope you guys understand ^_^ 

WHAT WITH THIS AWARD?

Ok, as what is written on bee's blog this is for nw bloggers. I need to tag 15 persons and share 7 random facts about me. message those 15 and encourage them to make there own version. Very shortcut noh? hehehe. So here is my own share.  I dunno is this will be still sounds interesting to you guys but I hope it will. 


FIRST FACT.

I eat a LOT oh yes dear!!! I am not capable of starving myself because I will suffer from something like gastritis or hypoglycemia-like symptoms. You know that feeling that suddenly you just want to vomit everything even you don't get that feeling of being  hungry all day? That is what I am feeling when I don't eat every 2 hours. In short,The only type of feeding that is suited for me is small frequent feeding. If you want me to die from pain? just don't give me food. HAHAHAHHA.

SECOND FACT.

I am a Filipino I live here in the Philippines. It is funny to know that in the office (where mostly of my officemates ar Chinese)they thought that I am not pinoy. HAHAHAHA. para kasi sakin, usual ng maka peke ka ng kapwa mo pinoy pero kung mismong instik na yung napeke mo imba na yun hahaha. adik mode lang hahaha.
That's me in the office. I look normal naman dba? 




THIRD FACT.

I love MUSIC FOOD AND PHOTOS! super!

FOURTH FACT.

ME AND PACMAN(MANNY PACQUIAO)SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!how i wish I would be rich like him HAHAHA.

FIFT FACT.

I am a nurse graduate but I want to be an artist. Sorry to stress you out guys why i took up nursing if its not i what i wanted me to be, well i took it up because i know it's not a bad idea,  but that's it. In my heart I know that I want colors, I want pencil, I love words. I love graphics. I love anything that deals with inspiration and forming something out of it. I love the fact that I doing nothing for others is being creative and imaginative for someone like me. I love the fact that learning is not just theoretical but it is more of being a free thinker.

SIXTH FACT.

I want to have my own DSLR. sometimes I get sad because I don't have one and others who just make yabang that they can afford to buy one has it. If ako lang nagkaron nun siguro ako na pinaka masayang tao sa mundo, and if i just can afford to buy one for myself I know lalawak pa yung scope ng knowlegde ko sa passion ko.


SEVENTH FACT.

THE LAST ONE HAHAHAHA. so ano pa ba? It's my Rest day today that's why I have time to do this!! ^__^


I WILL just tag those 15 people some other time guys!






4 comments:

  1. Glad you did the tag, sis!
    Looking pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog truly is versatile :) I spent the last 20 minutes breezing through your site and enjoyed blog walking through it :) I followed your blog! Hope you can visit mine too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you in advance and more power to you! Looking forward to more posts from you :)

    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^