Saturday, October 29, 2011

2 WEEKS LOST!

i've been away for 2 weeks! sorry guys due to work and lost of internet connection in our house i was unable to update my blog :(


so what's new?


1. i HAVE A NEW JOB! and i'm loving it :) i can't wait for the pay day ^_^


2. i met new friends. due of having this new enviroment i met new friends   
   ^_^
3.i lost time for myself. my new job eats my time i'm almost awake 24/7                     just for work :(


4. i'm currently hungry right now.


5. back to work,  i have work on tuesday huhuhu. atleast double pay!


6.about salary. i'm very excited to have my first pay :) watch out for new shopping post!! HAUL IS COMING :)






THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS :)




-MARYCRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^