Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Start of A Merry Christmas for me ^_^

Hello my gorgeous readers, How's your day? I hope everything is going fine ^_^ . I realzed that I haven't shared to you my latest purchases and gifts / present from my love ones. so here is it hehehe



We went to Shopwise,Cubao and here's what i found, earrings! guess what? it's only 20 php hehehe.^_^


Bought this comb at Trinoma for only 20php i guess hihihi. I also bought a blue one  for my mom ^_^


i bought the sailor like top at trinoma and the leggings at Circle c. The floral yellow top is from my mom's closet ^_^


I bought this outside waltermart munoz I was shock it is only 120PHP! i want to buy also the wedge one however it made me think twice because I'm not sure with the quality, even branded wedges get's wreck on me  huhuhu, but i guess i'll be back to buy a pair for me hahaha.


also from Circle C ^__^





AND FOR THE MUCH AWAITED  PRESENTS HAHA ^_^


from my auntie in states hehehe thanks :)

From my lola thankyou so much lola! ^__^



and to end this post I'm going to leave you with santa's picture when i was on gateway last sunday hehehe


SO THAT'S IT ^_^
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
HAVE A NICE DAY EVERY ONE
MARYCRIS 






2 comments:

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^