Saturday, February 4, 2012

REVIEW: Tupperware lipsticks and Nail Polish Golden Godess Collection

Last December My tita gave me this gifts! the first set is a birthday git and the other one is a christmas gift 


This is the first time I encountered a  Beauty product that is made of Tupperware brand. Thanks to my Tita  for giving this to me.

Here are my swatches  I could say that  my favorite between the two is the Aurora i like how natural looking it is on my lips and it looks like young lookigng too.on the other hand I also like the Selene because it gives that rosy looking lips.


The Verdict:

I like it because it is super easy to apply  and the nail polish matches the color of the lipsticks The negative part is that its hard to find! 
Maybe i will just be a Tupperware dealer hehehe.

5 comments:

  1. those were just pretty shades/colors..love them too =) thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^