Saturday, November 3, 2012

We are together again!

I was at the mall yesterday with my friends. We are celebrating Angela's BDAY. Her bday was last October 26 Hovewer she is  at Palawan spending some quality time with her family.






This is what I wore yesterday. I actually have a different outfit but I change my mind before going out. This is more comfortable since I know we will splurge a lot on foods and We will also walk a lot.


And tadah!! she is the birthday girl! love you beh! FOREVER!
I made a collage for us this is caputed at yellowcab and  at coffeebean.
I was  very happy since we haven't seen each other for a while. We had a lot of conversation, hearing good news from friends is really overwhelming, knowing  straight from them that they are happy and You still have someone that can talk to anything and everything under the sun is such a relief. Nowadays I strongly believe that they are one of my source of strengths. I just wish that we are complete yesterday.

I tried my best not to make this post a photo heavy loaded hehehe. I also hope that this will not load to slow.Hoping that you enjoyed reading this post! see you again soon! Tell me? Do you miss your friends too? Cause If you ask me, Yes. ABSOLUTELY.





5 comments:

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^