Sunday, March 5, 2017

How's My Saturday?

Yesterday is my time for myself.  Every Saturday I am going to Siena to do some stuffs(which i will tell you sa tamang panahon)  for myself. Eto yung araw ko para gawin ung mga bagay- bagay para sa sarili ko for my growth, for the future and paramg breather  nadin kung tawagin. We all know that being a mom is not an easy work so reward ko nadin sa sarili ko ang little time for myself.


Me and my friends are in Banawe area so we decided to eat at  "G's cafe"  Never I have heard of   this place  sinabi lang ng isang friend namin since  puro sila walang tulog  they need to drink coffee hehe.




G's cafe is at the second floor of Gear Autoshop  so it is not the first thing that will catch your attention.  If  I am not with my friend  I will never  know that this existed,  Just like in the coffee shops , it has a counter with a cake chiller that really makes me drool kaso hindi ako umorder eh! naisip ko pag ksama ko nalang family ko stka ko nalang din titikman.



there walls are so instagramable mga besshie!  that's the very first thing that catches my attention  hehehe. The coffee shop has this unique vibe more for bachelors hindi sya un tipo ng mga ordinary coffee shops na para ka lang nasa salas.


all day breakfast for only 140 php here's there take of longganisa with rice and egg . Ang sarap guys the sweetness of the longganisa really compliments the vinegar and to be honest hindi ko ineexpect na malaki ang serving nila. Even my friends are all shocked ng nakita nilang sinerve eto. tamang tama naman kasi napaka dami kong gutom that day since i haven't eaten my breakfast this serves my brunch.


My friends liked the seafood pasta and their coffee are one of the best  hindi sayang yung pag chill - chill natin dito mga besshie since the place is big , the seats are so comfy, and the foods are great woth a very reasonable price . btw we went their around 10:30 am wala pang masaydong tao at tamang tama sa agenda namin.

Looking forward visting this place again . Gusto ko dalhin si baby ko and father nya maybe next  month  for our family to try something new ulit. Hubby even told me na he thinks It's a nice Idea.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

I am very happy to hear anythingn from you feel free to comment ^_^